注册
搜索
查看: 2709|回复: 0

[PC] 又一款美式rpg黑马诞生了?阿玛拉王国

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-2-5 15:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
作为一个新的rpg系列,ign给出了9分的高评价。图像和音乐拖了点后腿,但是在最重要的游戏性和可玩性上都是9.5的高分。
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1216517p2.html
I'll come right out and say it: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning will be discussed when Game of the Year 2012 rolls around. It has brought the conversation about what combat can be in the role-playing genre to the forefront and sets the bar exceptionally high for its future contemporaries in the genre. But don't let its competition-shaming gameplay lull you into think that that's all this game has to offer, because that's just gloss on an overall package that's bound to impress the RPG faithful.

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning isn't the perfect game. Its random technical hiccups and inconsistent art style certainly holds it back from even higher levels of greatness. But no matter what you're looking for, whether it be amazing gameplay, immersive storytelling or perhaps a riveting new world to explore as you fully customize and re-customize your character at will, Reckoning has it all. And after I jump back into my own game to clean up all of the optional stuff I didn't do, I sense I'll want even more. And yes, so will you.
认为其体现了一个跟老滚5一样甚至更庞大的rpg中,战斗可以做的多精彩,并提高了门槛。

除了这样的高评价外,还较早的一篇文章中将它跟大热的上古卷轴5,龙腾世纪,黑暗之魂做了比较。
IGN: when you compare it to the three popular fantasy RPGs of our time -- Skyrim, Dark Souls and Dragon Age -- Reckoning easily outclasses all of them in the gameplay department.
===================================================================
3dm的xbox和pc版出种了。(pc未破解)
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|虎纹猫家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 14:16 , Processed in 0.018174 second(s), 14 queries .