注册
搜索
查看: 2682|回复: 1

[PC] 暗黑3制作人离开.......我们所期待的暗黑3究竟会变得怎样?

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-1-22 14:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原址:http://pc.ign.com/articles/121/1216986p1.html

原文:
Diablo III Senior Producer Steve Parker has announced his departure from the project and from developer Blizzard.

Parker made the surprise announcement via Twitter. He wrote, "Hey Twitter, I'm no longer working at Blizzard or on D3. I've had a great 5 years there and those guys are going to do an amazing job with Diablo."

Reasons for his departure this late in the game's development cycle, or details of his future plans, are unknown. Prior to joining Blizzard in 2006, Parker spent three years with Liquid Entertainment. Meanwhle Blizzard is seeking a senior producer for Diablo III.

Although recent speculation has suggested that Diablo III is close to completion - it's officially slotted for an "early 2012"release - Blizzard has advised caution among impatient fans. Game director Jay Wilson posted on an official blog, "While working on Diablo III we've been called out for messing around with systems too much, that the game is good as-is and we should just release it. I think that's a fair argument to make, but I also think it's incorrect. Our job isn't just to put out a game, it's to release the next Diablo game."
 楼主| 发表于 2012-1-22 14:35 | 显示全部楼层
翻译:
暗黑破坏神3的制作人 Steve Parker宣布他将要脱离暗黑3的项目同时也从暴雪的开发团队中脱离。

Parker在微博上做出了惊人的发言。他说:“嘿,推特,我将不再从事暴雪或者暗黑3的工作。我在这个团队中度过了充实的5年并且我相信剩下的这些人会使暗黑3成为一个惊艳的游戏。”

他为何会选择在游戏开发已近末期的时候离去和他未来的计划都尚未可知。在06年加入暴雪之前,Parker在Liquid Entertainment呆了三年。而那时暴雪正在为暗黑3寻找一个高级制作人。

虽然最近的各种事实表明暗黑3开发已近完成且官方也表示将在2012年初发布,但是暴雪仍建议玩家们耐心等待。游戏的导演 Jay Wilson也在官方博客上如是说:“我们在开发暗黑3时曾在一些系统上面过度纠结,(很多人都说)游戏已经够好了,可以发售了。但我并不统一这个看起来没什么问题的观点。因为我们开发的不仅仅是一款游戏,而是一款暗黑破坏神的续作。”
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|虎纹猫家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 16:37 , Processed in 0.021628 second(s), 14 queries .