[复制链接]
发表于 2010-4-24 17:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
发信人: SandMan (熊猫|CV操作量之王), 信区: TVGame
标  题: 《超级街霸4》奖杯列表(自译)
发信站: 水木社区 (Mon Apr 19 22:34:02 2010), 站内

自己翻译了一个PS3版的奖杯列表。

---------以下为铜杯--------------------------
Fashion Plate   Bronze Trophy
Even a top rate figher needs to coordinate properly! You gotta get all of the Colors first!
收集齐所有角色的颜色

Dan the Man     Bronze Trophy
Mastery of the Saikyo arts requires mastery of the Personal Action! Collect 'em all punk!
收集齐所有角色的挑衅动作

Entitled        Bronze Trophy
A Title does not tell all of a man sir but if I were see one Titles I'd want them all...
收集齐所有的头衔

EXtra! EXtra!   Bronze Trophy
Battle requires courage! Train by using your EX Gauge to successfully land 100 EX Moves!
发出100次EX技

Super Man!      Bronze Trophy
To battle is to win a fight with overwhelming strength! Show me you can do 100 Super Combos!
发出100次SC技

Ultra Man!      Bronze Trophy
If yer gonna fight give it your all pal. Performing 100 Ultra Combos oughta do it eh?
发出100次UC技

It Takes Focus  Bronze Trophy
Your mission should you wish to join Delta Re is to connect with 100 Focus Attacks!
发出100次Focus Attacks

Superior Super  Bronze Trophy
Trust your instincts and winning will come easy. Let's begin with 50 Super Combo finishes!
50次用SC技打败对手

Ultimate Ultra  Bronze Trophy
Candy always says you gotta win with style so go out there and perform 50 Ultra Combo finishes!
50次用UC技打败对手

Sunspotter      Bronze Trophy
Amigo perform 365 Super or Ultra Combo finishes against your opponents! The dawn is coming!
用SC技或UC技打败对手共365次

Absolute Perfection     Bronze Trophy
Lauren's waiting so how about you finish your fights quickly and get 30 Perfects. Sound good?
打出30次满血胜利

Clear Headed    Bronze Trophy
Hey! Got time to kill? Try to clear Arcade Mode on Medium or higher! That's all you gotta do!
在Arcade模式下以Meduium或更高的难度通关一次

All Clear       Bronze Trophy
To get strong takes lots of fighting! Clear Arcade mode on Medium or higher with all characters!
用所有角色在Arcade模式下以Meduium或更高的难度通关一次

Herculean Effort        Bronze Trophy
Can you finish Arcade Mode on Medium or higher without using a continue? Show me you can!
在Arcade模式下以Meduium或更高的难度不接关打通一次

Hard Times      Bronze Trophy
To escape death is to beat the strongest of the strong. Finish Arcade Mode on Hardest kid!
在Arcade模式下用Hardest难度通关一次。

Long Time No See        Bronze Trophy
Do you wish for defeat? If so complete Arcade Mode on Hardest difficulty and beat Gouken!
在Arcade模式下用Hardest难度通关并击败刚拳。

Rival Schooled  Bronze Trophy
See your future by clearing every Rival Battle on Medium or higher with every character.
用全角色,在Medium或更高难度下击败自己所用角色的宿敌

Good Start      Bronze Trophy
All of nature must withstand a trial. You must clear 10 trials in Trial Mode to succeed.
在试练模式中完成10项试练

Trail of Trials Bronze Trophy
There is no shortcut in the art of Yoga. Aum to clear any character's Trial Mode trials!
完成任意一名角色的所有试练

Oh! My Car!     Bronze Trophy
Hee hee destruction is so much fun! Score 80000 points or more in the Car Crusher bonus stage!
在拆车关卡中打出8万分

Barrel of Laughs        Bronze Trophy
No need for barrels without oil! Score 110000 points or more in the Barrel Buster bonus stage!
在打桶关卡中打出11万分

It Begins       Bronze Trophy
The fight starts here! Set your Title and Icon and begin fighting online!
在线设置自己的头衔和头像

First Timer     Bronze Trophy
I'll never forget my first time for Ryu's sake! Win one Ranked Match! Gotta aim for the top!
在排名赛中获得一次胜利

Threepeat       Bronze Trophy
You think being this good is easy? Let's see you win 3 Ranked Matches in a row champ!
在排名赛中连胜三场

Fivepeat        Bronze Trophy
This is your real power child? Show me it's not luck by winning 5 Ranked Matches in a row!
在排名赛中连胜五场

Moving On Up    Bronze Trophy
Ya need to do anything to reach the top of the food chain! Let's see a Rank Up via Ranked match!
在排名赛中任何一名角色等级提升

Now You C Me... Bronze Trophy
I wrestle only the strong! You shall rank up to C if you wanna face me comrade!
在排名赛中任何一名角色等级提升至C级

Road to Victory         Bronze Trophy
You wanna get that fight money? You're gonna have to win 10 matches online first sucka!
网战中获得10场胜利

Battle Master   Bronze Trophy
Only winners can attain such beauty. Win 30 matches online and I may share my beauty secrets.
网战中获得30场胜利

Worldly Warrior Bronze Trophy
Let's do this amigo! Fight 50 matches online because that's the only way to become strong!
打50场网战

Team Player     Bronze Trophy
A 1-on-1 fight is fun but it's more fun with friends! Try fighting in a Team Battle!
参加1次组队战

Team Mate       Bronze Trophy
Win 1 Team Battle match and you will learn that teamwork can help you become stronger!
在组队战中获得1次团队胜利

Teamworker      Bronze Trophy
A pro can win with any team. Win 10 Team Battles but don't forget you have to win too!
在组队战中获得10次团队胜利并且自己不能输

Keep on Truckin'        Bronze Trophy
If you want to focus on nothing but the fight entering an Endless Battle is for you!
玩Endless模式

Three For The Road      Bronze Trophy
In the pursuit of strength one must have a goal! In Endless Battle win 3 matches in a row.
在Endless模式中取得3连胜

Replayer        Bronze Trophy
Watch 30 Replays via the Replay Channel! Isn't it fun watching people go at it tooth and nail?
观看30场对战录像

Endless Lobbyist        Bronze Trophy
It's only natural for warriors to seek fights! Create 30 Endless Battle lobbies!
创建30次Endless比赛大厅

Team Lobbyist   Bronze Trophy
Hey mon battlin' is fun no? Go out and create 30 Team Battle lobbies and enjoy the rhythm!
创建30次组队战大厅

Quarter Up      Bronze Trophy
Fight 30 opponents via Arcade Fight Request. It'd be easy with the right bait he he.
在Arcade模式下乱入30次

--------------以下为银杯---------------------
Iconoclast      Silver Trophy
Oh my gosh those Icons are so adorable! Don-chan and I gotta catch 'em all!
取得所有头像

Special Movement        Silver Trophy
Do a Special Move 100 times! If you're a true student of the Rindo-kan dojo it's your duty!
做100个特殊动作

Speed Freak     Silver Trophy
Finish each round in Arcade Mode on Medium or higher in 20 seconds or less. Too easy.
在Arcade模式下完成Medium或更高难度的比赛,每局用时少于20秒

Tenpeat         Silver Trophy
Don't hold back your true potential! Win 10 Ranked Matches in a row!
在排名赛中连胜10次

From C to Shining C     Silver Trophy
You think you're good don't you? Prove it by ranking up all characters to C Rank!
所有角色升至C级

Legendary Fighter       Silver Trophy
I shall make you the right hand of Shadaloo if you can win 100 matches online!
在网战中取得100场胜利

Bring it on!    Silver Trophy
No comrade this will not do! We must become stronger for our fans! Fight 100 matches online!
在网战中打够100场

Endless Ten     Silver Trophy
Throw away your fears and focus on the fight! Win 10 fights in a row in Endless Battle!
在Endless模式中连胜10场

-----------------以下为金杯------------------
Trial Athlete   Gold Trophy
I shall assimilate all and be all-powerful! Clear all Trial Mode challenges and so can you!
完成所有角色的试练模式

This is Madness!        Gold Trophy
Fighting is fun huh? Well then let's aim for 300 matches online fought OK buddy?
在网战中打够300场

-----------------白金奖杯-------------------
Trophy Collector        Platinum Trophy
Attain all Trophies! The path of the warrior demands this from those who walk on it!
取得其他的所有奖杯

--
    1、不许欺负熊猫!
    2、未满18岁者请在家长指导下Re熊猫的帖子!!
  3、我不是sandman,Sandman或sandMan,我是SandMan,SM一定要大写!!!

※ 来源:·水木社区 newsmth.net·[FROM: 123.115.148.*]
发表于 2010-4-24 21:34 | 显示全部楼层
要求还不少.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|虎纹猫家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 05:55 , Processed in 0.019396 second(s), 14 queries .